Reality or fiction


 

Evil Psyche Jokes


My psychological disorder peaked between 2018 and 2020.

Back then, I had a hard time distinguishing reality from fiction, and often any intrusive thought was introduced into my life as a real variable.


One day I was threatened by an old acquaintance, the threats were not only against me but also against my family, I decided to punish him! Knowing where he lived, I spent 3 days researching his schedule for coming home. I am a man of perseverance and ideas, persistent in my endeavors, and so it was X day. Here I am sitting in my car, bat in the passenger seat, looking out for people coming into the yard. 


It was about 23:00, I got out of the car, not a lot to stretch my legs, in the yard comes the same acquaintance, I am aggressive and realizing that I will not have time for the bat in the car go to him to meet, I see how he noticed me, and the strangest thing is a smile on his face after he saw me.


He confidently approaches me, and at that moment I realize that all the threats, all the words he said to me, all these insults to my family - were a dream!

We got to talking, exchanged pleasantries and the fact that we hadn't seen each other for a long time, talked a little about life, said goodbye, and each of us went to live our lives as one. 


This, by the way, was my classmate.


My psyche had built into my reality a very strange dream! And it could lead to irreversible consequences, I was determined to break his life as punishment for the illusions of my unhealthy psyche.

This is far from an isolated incident! 


The psyche can completely change our worldview, almost all processes in our body and life depend on it, only sometimes there are failures. These failures are like codes in programming, you have to learn to read them and correct them in time, otherwise mistakes will lead to breakdowns. 


In my case - to the breakdown of life!

Confessions of a Psychopath|Subscribe 

Post a Comment

0 Comments