I am wrong, therefore I exist



 In the next few days, you will hear a very interesting story from my life, not written by me!

I have already said that I have met a lot of people in my life and there were those to whom I treated only with warmth and will continue to treat throughout my life.

I have been fortunate to meet people that I can trust, that I have been open to, and most importantly I have been able to keep them away from my ‘dark side’.

I will always be grateful to you, my dear PEOPLE!


Author. Anastasia Zalivan


       This meeting was inevitable. Yes, inevitable. Because Kateryna had been told by her doctor that if she wanted to start walking well again, she needed to develop her leg. Kateryna waited for the trainer in the gym, hanging her head, and of course, this news did not make her happy, but she had no choice - after all, she wanted to start walking without the help of crutches more than she wanted to do ‘dumb’ sports exercises for a few hours a week. Of course, if it wasn't for that unfortunate accident, Kateryna's leg would never have been in the gym, neither in this one nor in any other, because she had always believed that sports and fitness were nonsense, and that if you want to lose weight, you just need to eat less. That's it! And anyway, time is too precious to waste on some aerobics.

       So the trainer came out swinging towards her: a stern-looking guy, his eyes flashing, as Katrina thought at the time. But one detail turned it all into a comedy: the coach's yellow uniform, which made him look like a big, overgrown chicken. 

And who would be afraid of a chicken?



Katya did everything Sasha (the coach's name) told her, but she did it as if she were on execution - pale face, trembling movements - of course, it was difficult for her. But Kateryna never complained, and Sasha liked her later on. She came on time, did everything she could, and tried to do what she couldn't. At first, Sasha thought that this chubby girl would not stay in the gym for long, because most of them lasted for a couple of weeks. He wasn't crazy about her, but as time went on, the most unexpected thing happened - they became friends. 


No one remembers when it started. It turned out that Katrina had a sharp mind, she liked to make cruel jokes, and was interested in how Sasha was doing. Yes, it's a common theme when a client is passionate about her coach. But Sasha began to trust her, telling her about his dogs, his mother, his younger brother, his hobbies, and all sorts of funny stories. 

       

Since then, Kateryna no longer went to the gym as if it were an execution. Sasha was kind, and that was the most important thing. 

       

Time went by, it flew. Sasha was a braggart, he liked to exaggerate some things, but this did not annoy Katya - it was rather amusing. Katusha really fell in love with Sasha, but despite this, she was also ashamed of herself and did not want her love to interfere with their friendship. Sasha had a young girlfriend who looked like an artificial doll. It was impossible to tell how old she was: 18 or 35. Sashko was delighted with her. 


Of course, Katya noticed everything, and it was sad for her to see it. Having had a traumatic experience, Kateryna decided to find another love, her own. She didn't want to yawn at someone else's love, so she moved to another city to live with her fiancé.


Confessions of a Psychopath|Subscribe 


Post a Comment

0 Comments