Work!



Job

Do you remember life without a job?

I don't! Very early on I had a burden in my hands and its name was Hyper Responsibility, I was only 5 years old at the time. But that's not what I'm talking about right now.


I've had to work in my life since I was a kid, and I've had all kinds of jobs.

I'm talking about a job where you get paid for your actions. I started working when I was about 8 years old. There is a big railroad station in our village where many freight and passenger trains go. I sold seeds to people from the train when there was a stop at the station, for a cup of 50 kopecks. That's how WORK began!


Later, I took under realization in the store ice cream and ran near the cars with shouts "ice cream", good people bought, the profit was huge. A cup cost 50 kopecks and was sold for 1grn. Now many sellers envy such a margin.


When I grew up, I switched to selling water and beer (yes, yes, beer to sell at the age of 10), also sold takeaway food, pies. You know, food and drink. One could afford to live well (within what was available).


At 14 I moved to Odessa, my first job was on Crimean Boulevard, assembling trampolines in the morning, dismantling them in the evening, selling watermelons at the market in the afternoon, handing out flyers, selling starter packs, loading jacks on trucks. I had to pay my school fees!


At 16, I worked selling DVDs of movies and games. By the way, that's when I started to grasp the real aspects and tricks of sales, as you can see I can sell pretty well.


At 17 I got into the Guard and after working there for almost a year, I learned to be an operator-receiver and here I am 18 years old, I work in one of the largest stores in Odessa, I have 2 loaders and a sea of responsibility for paperwork ... 


And here I am 31, I changed a bunch of jobs and activities, even now I am looking for something that I will be really interested in doing. Just as a bottom line:

I can't remember my life without a job!

Confessions of a Psychopath|Subscribe 

Post a Comment

0 Comments