Growth Zone




One of the reasons I love Anime is the Growth Zones of the characters.

So I have these growth zones in my life too, I'll tell you about one of them.


It was a long time ago, 2007, when I first came to White Lotus to learn how to stand up for myself.

The first half a year I went just to go and there was no result, as well as the actual skill to fight! Later I reconsidered my attitude to all this and decided to become better, better than everyone, stronger, faster! I began to give more diligently in training, to penetrate the philosophy of the school, I had my own role model and idol Eduard Olegovich, thanks to whom I became on the path of development and improvement, after a year and a half I reached the junior-specialized group, but did not want to stop, I Eduard Olegovich offered to study Kung Fu, which I willingly engaged! 


My growth zone was sparring with Eduard, I remember it for the rest of my life! 

He arranged me an exam, in the form of a fight with him, with a small condition, sparring not standard rounds, and the time of songs that will play.

When we in the small hall had to spar only 2 songs that were playing at that moment, by the end of the second song was 6-7 minutes without rest, I already thought that finished.... 

He said:

- Let's do another one. 

And then one more and one more, and in the end he didn't let me go for 8 songs, the longest songs of my life. 



I crawled out of the Hall with no energy, with a battered leg, with bated breath, but with the most vivid feeling of "I did it"! 

It was this incident that fostered in me the quality of not being afraid of difficulties, no matter how difficult, then you can always listen to these 8 tracks!


Growth zones, as for me, are about overcoming limits and attitudes that were imposed could have been imposed by someone else 


Thank you for the fruitful work on my spirit, body and mind! Thank me too!

Confessions of a Psychopath|Subscribe

Post a Comment

0 Comments