The feeling of death!



I have had many different part-time jobs in my life and they have not always been in ‘white’ fields of endeavour. 

Many people know this story as a random attack. Only I decided that my blog would only be about the truth!


Today I will introduce you to a life lesson after which I got on the path of only making an honest living, well almost.


I was 20 years old, I had already been in martial arts for 6 years and was successful. I rarely lost a fight on the street. One day I was offered an extremely attractive part-time job with good pay, it was not noble, even on the contrary, terrible. The part-time job was to control narcs in the then very ‘popular points’ on smoking mixtures, such as ‘raja/bombay’, they were controlled by the well-known Alexey Goncharenko (yes, yes it was the elephant Lyosha). It was the second shift, nothing foreboded trouble, the clock was about 23:00. 



We sat 4 people in the car and sometimes we drove narcs that they would not interfere. The car windows were closed. I was sitting on the front passenger seat, the windows sharply start to break, a huge amount of pepper is poured and a light and noise bomb explodes between me and the driver. I am bewildered, I get out of the car and realise that there are 20 of them, and we are only 4, the driver managed to escape, those who were sitting in the back were pulled out and beaten on the ground with bats. I also fell down, I cover myself from blows with my legs, aluminium bats went into action, as now I remember this ringing of bats on my head, I was beaten on my legs and arms. I turn my head and see one of the guys breaking his leg, literally breaking his shin, his leg was bent. I curled up, they turned me over on my stomach and kept beating me! I covered my head as best I could, grouped my back muscles and withstood a couple more blows, felt my legs being pulled out and my arms being pinned behind my back. They're being pulled down with zip ties, well the kind that builders use! 

A couple of leg kicks to the face come in, I jut my jaw and lift my shoulders. At this point I see one of the blokes get a knife in his kidney and he just opens his eyes and freezes!



The feeling of death! 



I literally have moments of my life flying before my eyes, my fear painting a picture for me. As clearly as you see this text, I see me being buried, my mum crying, hugging my brother, the coffin lid closing and sinking into the ground! Then I accepted death! With the words ‘I'm sorry mum!’, I got ready to be stabbed the same way!

At that moment, the police arrived in large numbers and dispersed the attackers. My head was smashed, my face was battered, I had huge haematomas on my legs and arms, and I was bleeding. So, without much pity, I was poured with pepper from head to toe, the burning in my wounds was crazy, I was shivering with pain. The attackers ran away! Further I was taken to Primorsky for interrogation, where I honestly communicated with the investigator. I was lucky that the man was very adequate and saw that I didn't lie to him. He decided to let me go for nothing, just took my statement and no more! Either that or he knew whose spot it was and didn't want to make a fuss. He also offered to have a patrol take me home. That's basically what they did. 


I went home, I sat down in the kitchen, my mum comes in and sees me, tears and nothing more, I was happy! And also my stepdad, he saw me and he said:

Not a big backstory to the phrase, that day I took a rucksack with a sweatshirt and food!

Phrase:

- Where's the rucksack?

You know, you need to find a more understanding man!


Friends, then I experienced one of the most vidos of fear - I felt the Reaper bringing his scythe over my head! 

God must love me (although I deny that concept in the religious sense) because he told the Reaper to wait, he has an important mission in this life!

I was embarrassed to tell a different story, because it's not an easy thing to admit. Lesson learnt, thank you!


Friends, from this whole story, I can only say - don't lose your rucksack!


What emotions did this story evoke in you?

Confessions of a Psychopath|Subscribe

Post a Comment

0 Comments