A fiery passion!






I started cooking quite early, around the age of 12.


You know, I like this process, it's interesting, because by combining some products, you get a composition of flavours, and most importantly, aesthetic pleasure.




By the way, a good metaphor that can be applied to our lives!




Early enough I discovered ‘spicy food’, it's a burning sensation that triggers endorphins, your brain just loves it! Spicy, it's my love!




This is going to be a fun story!




I'm 17 years old, I cooked myself meat with 3 kinds of peppers, specially marinated to bake and blast my brain with endorphins! After carefully slicing the beef, I started slicing the peppers, Jalapenos, Fire and Serrano! At this time I got a call from my girlfriend, she loved to talk on the phone, I pressed the phone to her ear with my shoulder and talked to her, continuing my crafty business! I sliced everything naturally without gloves! We chatted like that for about 10 minutes, in the excitement of the conversation, I said to her:


- ‘Wait a minute, I'll have a quick pee and I'll be back!


I put the phone down and go to the loo...




I start to pee holding my bottom! And that's when I remembered the golden rule of chefs - ALWAYS WASH HANDS! I felt a fiery hell! Only I could forget it while chopping peppers, as you understand on my hand there was a lot of pepper juice to say the least...NO ONE and NEVER will wish to feel peppers with my dick! My eyes bulged, panic, my brain released endorphin and my adrenal glands adrenaline! Thinking that the tap was going to wilt forever, I ran and made another mistake! I washed it under plain water! God save everyone from such stupidity! I remembered that at pepper-eating competitions, people drink milk, as it cancels out the effects of the pepper almost completely. So, as you can imagine, I poured some milk into a glass and started gargling my dick in it. And I'll tell you what, kudos and thanks to those who thought of milking cows! The milk worked! The tap was saved!




I've been washing my hands ever since, because it's hard not to learn that lesson the first time!




Friends, take care of the tap!


Confessions of a Psychopath|Subscribe 

Post a Comment

0 Comments