It was memorable to me with vivid events, that evening I became a hero and my name is Kheraborets!
Late evening, about 22:30 on the clock, I went to the shop for groceries.
It is a shop chain ‘Kopeika’, the one near the auto-bazaar ‘Moskvich’ on Poskot. Those who understood me, know what these hot spots are, for the rest I will explain.
It is a supermarket, which is located literally at the exit of one of the dormitory districts of Odessa.
Usually in the evenings there you can meet different characters and when you are a ‘Local’ in principle nothing surprises you. But for a delicate soul from Arcadia it may seem something scary! (just kidding, Arcadia is not Poskot, but it's not bad either).
At the exit of the shop there is a small car park for a maximum of 10 cars.
Let's imagine, when you leave the shop, on the left hand there is a small fence, 40 cm high and small plantings of different trees, right in front of us high fences of the market, well, and the actual car park.
Now back to my heroic evening!
I come out of the shop and I hear someone on the left with a teenage voice saying:
- ‘We've got nothing!
I turn round and see a picture of 5 teenagers and 2 adults standing in these plantations, it was clear from what was happening that the children were being harnessed by some bulls.
3 boys, 2 girls and two scoundrels.
I was alarmed by what I heard and decided to help the young guys in case they were in trouble. I put the groceries in the car, left my phone there and walked over to the guys. I walk up to these plantings:
I'm like, are you guys okay? - I see the teenagers cheer up a little bit.
One of the bulls - Go on, it's none of your business!
I wasn't asking you a question.
One of them comes up to me and with a ‘fuck you’ slaps me across the face. I'm on my knee, I'm used to getting hit in the head. Then he kicks me in the head and I fall on my back.
You know, during the peak of my form in ‘White Lotus’ guys called me ‘Zambidis’ and it was justified, because I fought always with a minimum amount of dodging, and held the blow as tightly as possible, gradually getting closer to the opponent, and then there was magic!
For those who do not know who Zambidis is, just type in YouTube!
For convenience, we'll call the one who struck ‘bull-1’ and his mate ‘bull-2’.
Let's get on with it!
On my back, the Zambidis in me, the rage was overflowing and I wanted only one thing - to break the bulls!
My adrenaline is kicking in, the man who hit me is almost back to being a teenager. But I'm already on my feet, telling him:
- ‘Come here!
Bull-1 turns around and comes at me, when the distance was a metre and a half, I jump up and savourily work out a bunch of ‘straight, lateral’, falls to the ground.
Bull-2 runs up and starts to keep the distance, in fact he is just afraid to approach.
Bull-1 was on the right and started to get up, he was about 3 metres away from me.
As he got to his feet he started to approach, Bull-2 also woke up with courage and the distance started to shorten. I was standing in a classic ‘Thai stance’.
When Bull-1 approached me from the right side, I sharply and without any pity I kicked him in the balls with my left leg, using all my football and Thai-boxing experience I had. It was even funny to see how he stopped, froze, grabbed his balls and fell silently, without any sound twisted and lying down.
Bull-2 saw this and started to rear, and I started chasing him around this plantation, trying to catch him. At this time a security guard came out of the shop and helped me catch him.
Bull-1 is still lying there not saying anything, who knows, maybe I had a vasectomy in the moment. And the teenagers escaped by the way, well, in principle, nothing to worry about, the main thing that remained unharmed!
The guards called the police, who arrived at the scene after about 30-40 minutes, these types were tied up, unfortunately they were only charged with hooliganism, and if the teenagers had not run away, could have been punished more severely. And I was slightly beaten, but with a sense of accomplishment I went home.
The next day at work I told this story to my mate, where he jokingly called me ‘Heraborets’, and after a while he even designed my personal Logo! Considering that I played games, watched anime and did my own heroic deed. That's actually the ‘Herabolic’ sign right there.
You know, it's been 4 years since then, and I haven't had even a fraction of a doubt whether I did the right thing, because I would also like that in a moment of danger, someone would come to the aid of any person.
Friends, protect the weak!
![]() |
| Sincerely, your friendly neighbour Heraborets! |
Confessions of a Psychopath|Subscribe




0 Comments