When I was a trainer, my personal motivation was how I feel about the field of Fitness and how I see people.
I see humans as a unique species that is capable of doing what would seem impossible!
Here's an example:
Brain cells will start to die after 5 minutes without oxygen supply.
And the World Record of 24 minutes and 37 seconds set by Budimir Shobatov in 2021 is in a static position underwater. Think about it, a man has crossed the threshold 5 times!
People without ammunition are climbing cliffs, what is only Alex Honnold!
Every year man becomes stronger, faster, more powerful!
Back to my motivation, my training principle and approach was built on each person's personal records. When a person came to me, I would build the training so that I could gradually bring them to the results that they themselves did not expect. For example, a person who was afraid to squat with the correct technique, and after a month, he was squatting with a barbell. I was destroying myths for girls and women that they can't do push-ups! And those who were afraid of the gym, fell in love with it and went to training for a new record.
Imagine when your knees hurt and you are advised by your doctor to avoid heavy loads. I come up to you and I say:
- ‘Your knees hurt? No problem, let's go squat!
And we squatted, first with free weight, where I created the right stereotype of joint movement, and then we moved to the barbell! And then a short period of time passes, and the person says:
- Let's squat 80kg today.
These are personal records! This motivated me, because each of them was overcoming another threshold! At that time hearing from me:
- That's a new record!
For me personally. Fitness is a field that improves the quality of life, in a safe way through overcoming personal records!
And every record is a motivation, because it is my knowledge that makes people STRONGER, FASTER, MORE POWERFUL!


0 Comments