Freedom work



Are you free from work by working?

It was 31 December 2022

New Year's Eve I spent at home alone with my dog, I had a Beagle!

I had already been working in advertising for a few months, I was combining with fitness in parallel.

To say that it was difficult is not to say anything!


Working in the gym took at least 12 hours a day, because I had a lot of clients. And on 31 December, it was the first day when I was engaged only in advertising, at that time I was already earning not bad. And so, having worked only 3 hours, having started advertising. I was free and it was fun!


I had the whole day free, I even started to feel like I was on holiday. I had the weekend off until the 2nd of January.

On the 1st, I woke up and ran the ads I needed in just 2 hours, just FB was favoured!


I got the whole day free, I was getting high, because I have a lot of free time and the money was arriving. On the 2nd of January, it was the same. 

At the end of the day, I felt a lump in my body, I realised I was sick, I cancelled all my clients and realised that I was out for a few days.


Do you know the feeling when you get sick, you think about losing money and spending money on medication? It's just stupid panic. I've had it in every job I've ever had.


I am sick, but I have strength and interest, then the whole process of starting was automatic, really my actions took 20-30 minutes, the rest was done by the software. As you can understand, it was not difficult to work even being sick. 


It's been a few days since I've been sick, and I didn't have that stupid panic, moreover, I felt relaxed, enjoyed it. Because for the first time I was sick without worrying about anything. 


On the 8th of January, I decide to quit Fitness completely and I write about it to my clients. And what prompted me to do it was the calmness that arose thanks to my new profession. And I was sick for 6 days, and I earned $934, in the gym I would have had to work 150 training sessions, which is 150 hours. And I only spent 15-18. The efficiency is obvious.


That's what freedom from work by working is to me!

Confessions of a Psychopath|Subscribe

Post a Comment

0 Comments