Love on a chain



I've loved dogs since I was a kid, I happen to be easy to get along with, they trust me and I've never had any fear of them. Dogs are fun dudes, they are like little kids who are ready to go on any adventure with you, as long as they are with you!


I believe that dogs are an animal of true and pure love!

They are sent to teach us how to love, as well as to prepare us for children. In my personal opinion, the connection is huge. Dog owners know that feeling when you open the door and there are those eyes full of joy and that tail wagging! For the dog you are the whole world, he feels your every state, whether you are in a bad mood, sick, happy. He has unconditional loyalty to his master, he will give his life for you! And seeing this love for you, you trust the dog. 


Have you seen the difference between a dog on a chain and a dog off a chain? 

Even if he lives in the yard as a guard. I haven't understood why they put them on a chain since I was a kid, I'm very much against it, I think it's bullying. On a chain, he is limited, he is not so happy with the owner, and over time he becomes angry, aggressive. 

Another thing is a dog without a chain, he even has a different facial expression, as well as the type of behaviour!

In villages it is widespread, and in cities it is enough too, believe me - I have seen the broken fates! 


What I'm saying is that human love is similar to what I described above. The fixed patterns of treating this feeling are very similar to the way people treat a dog! The older generation was and still is very restrictive with the younger generation, one of the strongest feelings a person experiences, and perhaps will experience only once in a lifetime. Putting their own and not only love on a chain! Further it results in the fact that a person is not able or does not know how to show himself to the fullest extent, restraining, limiting this feeling.

And what happens when we suppress feelings? 

That's right! They affect the psyche, changing the character of human behaviour. After all, you are in an illusory zone limiting your actions and ability to show love. 





Another chain, a favourite ‘With patience, love will come
’ - fuckers, no other way!

Ready to endure abuse, violence, and that fancy word abusive! They live for years without knowing what love is. 

- Don't socialise

- Don't go out with your friends.

And then they put people on a chain.


It would seem that a simple manifestation of just one of the many feelings a person has, we have ways to oppress others. Simply because we've put ourselves on a chain! And then there is the image of that very dog, limited, not happy, gradually withering away and eventually he dies without ever knowing what ‘Freedom’ is.


I'm 31 and I'm learning to understand my feelings, to show them and to take off my chains gradually. I've had many relationships, completely different, from a couple of days for health, and trying to create something more. I can say that I have loved, loved in different ways, just like many people put others on a chain, because my concept of it was ‘The dog must be on a chain’, although I am strongly against it, long went with me in life. 


So, I experienced love without a chain and I was terrified of it! Honestly, I didn't understand what to do about it, how to do it better and quite a bit at a time, cautiously explored new territory for myself. Having explored it, I began to breathe more freely, my mood became better, and my attitude to the person I love - those happy eyes, that very tail wzhuh-zhuh.


Friends, learn to understand your feelings, and when you have experienced love, take it off the chain, even if this chain was put on you as a child! This is the coolest thing that can happen to you, maybe just once, and maybe for a lifetime!

The main thing is not to be too late!


Love without chains will open new boundaries of relationship and life with the one you love! 


Confessions of a Psychopath|Subscribe


Post a Comment

0 Comments