Have you noticed that children explore the world very bravely?
I'm talking about absolute courage, because the child is not yet aware of the dangers, then already include parents with their own:
- You can't put your fingers in the socket!
I'm kidding of course, although there are some things in which they really can not be limited, let them fall once from the stairs, will understand the consequences, and broken knees - it's normal!
I was 10, my brother was 5.
It was summer, we were riding bikes and for some reason it seemed to me a normal idea to go from our village to the district centre, and the distance for a minute 23km. Well we went, we did not go fast, but everything went smoothly, at first it was scary, but then the fear receded. We drove along the road, there were actually no cars, it had been several hours, we were halfway there. A man was walking along the road and he spoke to us. He found out where we were from and where we were going, asked if we had anyone where we were going and asked to ride my bike, I sat on the frame, and then we rode together!
To say that the situation was dangerous to say the least, two kids and some guy I didn't know! Then it did not cause any sense of fear, well, personally me, but what my brother felt, I do not even know! A couple of hours passed, we actually got to where we were going, the man offered to call my parents or to take us to relatives in Veselinovo. We had Grandma there, Dad's sister and basically a lot of relatives.
That's when I was struck with fear, I imagined what kind of punishment I would get for our adventure.
I rejected his idea and said that we will drive ourselves, the man said goodbye and went on foot somewhere else in the other direction.
It was already about 18 hours, we turned back, having travelled already 23 km and going home. After a couple of hours the sky was covered with storm clouds, we pedalled and continued to drive home, I remember how much I wanted water! Imagine the picture - dark, 2 children 10 and 5 years old, driving along the road, along the road grow nuts, the sky is covered with clouds, lightning flashes, dripping fine rain!
We got home in one piece, but in our village it rained heavily, so while we were driving into the village, we got our bikes dirty and got into the swamp. Having arrived after such a marathon of 46 km, the time was already about 22-23 hours, we quietly put the bikes and went to wash. The next day, of course, I was kicked in the cunt for dirty bikes and the fact that we were missing, because we were looking for us.
That story was a vivid memory in my head.
Since then, I realised that my brother trusts me, he's ready for any adventure.
It was then that I realised how dear and close he was to me. The closest person in my life was not, is not and probably will not be!
Confessions of a Psychopath|Subscribe

.png)
0 Comments