The spirit of competition has been with me for a very, very long time, since childhood!
I am 8-9 years old, summer, hot, I ride a bicycle with a high frame "Ukraine", many people know this brand in our country. I was dressed in a gray T-shirt and black shorts, and shoe in the usual cheap rubber slippers firm "Abibas".
A few hours passed, I was on my way home because the rain clouds were coming and the swallows were flying actually 20-30 cm above the ground.
Here I am already on the main street of our village, it is paved with brousschadka, the same as on Deribasovskaya that in Odessa. Who knows, he understands how slippery it can be there. Behind me there's a wall of rain and there's the Spirit of Competition! He says to me, let's race against the rain!
And you know what? LET'S DO IT!
I turn on the first light speed, well, I just got up from the seat and started to ride standing up, that would put my body weight on the pedals and go faster. The excitement is driving me and giving me strength!
Like in the best Indian movies, at this moment, the geese run out onto the road! I think these birds know something about this world, because they behave extremely bold and aggressive, feel their hissing "kshhhh", wings straightened, point back! I now know where the idea of running in the Naruto anime came from.
They're coming at me, it was impossible to stop, I hit a goose! I was standing up, my foot slips off the pedal and I bang my balls against the frame! The steering wheel twisted so that the handle perfectly entered my solar plexus and took away my breath, I fall on my side, having scratched off my arm and leg, and the downpour came down.
The picture - I'm lying there, holding my balls, I can't breathe, my arm and leg hurt, the goose is yelling, it's pouring down like a bucket!
And when I got home, I got smacked for my torn shorts!
The conclusion of this story is this:
My friends, don't rip your shorts!


0 Comments